Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) has a mission to empower every organization on the planet to achieve more through trusted and collaborative partnerships. Microsoft enables organisations to achieve digital transformation objectives to make the most of the era of intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge, including across the public safety and justice landscape. Along with our partners, Microsoft is committed to developing solutions that enable public safety and justice organisations to:
- Transform emergency response by improving operational efficiencies across agencies by integrating disparate systems, modernizing communication platforms and automating processes
- Enable investigations and analysis through streamlining the acquisition, processing, correlation, analysis, visualization and distribution of investigative data
- Mitigate cybersecurity risks in the deployment of robust, secure solutions that enhances mission-critical operations based on a secure and compliant foundation
In the UK, Microsoft proudly works with UK Police Forces both centrally to support the roll out of a consistent, secure productivity platform in the form of our 365 services, and locally to enable forces to build on their digital infrastructure to make better data-informed decisions and deliver trusted outcomes that increase safety, accountability and transparency within the communities you serve, across every pillar of the National Policing Digital Strategy, such as:
- Seamless citizen experience: allowing forces to modernise crime reporting in response to changing citizen behavior through digital contact methods.
- Addressing harm: cloud based forensics solutions to scale up device processing, reduce backlog, which allows forces to effectively identify more perpetrators and victims of crime.
- Enabling officers and staff: Deploying PowerApps that empower frontline officers to develop solutions to challenges they face on a daily basis.
- Whole system approach: cloud based records management systems across police tenancies to strengthen the system of UK Policing.
- Empower private sector: Microsoft is unmatched in the depth and breadth in capability and service offerings thanks to the extensive partner network.
Helping departments drive mission-focused digital transformation initiatives that transforms emergency response teams, enables collaboration across jurisdictions, improves day-to-day operations and protects the communities you serve – all in a secure and compliant manner.
Microsoft’s services and offerings are all strengthened by our experience in setting and working towards our own sustainability commitments announced in 2020, including being carbon negative by 2030 and remove historical emissions since Microsoft’s founding by 2050. We are proud to be able to support our partners build a clean-energy future and make progress towards sustainability as well as business goals with Azure. The Azure cloud platform can be up to 93 per cent more energy efficient, and up to 98 per cent more carbon efficient than on-premises solutions.
For more information about how your Force can make the most of digital, data and technology with Microsoft, drop by our exhibition stand.